About Common Admission Test 2016 :
Common Admission Test CAT 2016 for admission to India’s top B-Schools Indian Institute of Management IIM, registration is going to begin from 8 August 2016 and ends on 22 September 2016. The CAT 2016 Exam is scheduled to be held on 4 December 2016.
Official Website : www.iimcat.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institution with 50% and above
- Final year students and who are awaiting their result can also apply
Selection Process :
- Written Exam ( Highest Level ) : No consistent pattern but candidates are required to be excellent at Reasoning , Quantitative and English Comprehension
- For Admissions IIMs may include Written Ability Test , Group Discussion and Personal Interview
CAT 2016 Score :
A candidate’s CAT 2016 score card will be made available at the www.iimcat.ac.in and individual information will not be sent. The CAT results will be declared by 2nd week of January, 2017. CAT 2016 score is valid till December 31, 2017. The candidates’ scores will be made available till December 31, 2017. Subsequent to that date no queries related to issuance of CAT 2016 score cards will be entertained.
Application Fees :
- SC / ST / PwD / DA : Rs 850/-
- Others : Rs 1700/-
How To Apply :
Registration starts from 8 August 2016 and ends on 22 September 2016 till 5 PM.
Apply Link : Click Here
Download of Admit Card : From 18th October 2016 , 1 PM onwards
Registration steps are as follows:
- Create a Profile
- Log in with system generated User ID and Password
- Submit Application after entering details and making online payment
On creating a profile, your User ID will be sent by email and the Password shall be sent to the registered mobile number. Using these credentials, you can log in as an Existing User to fill out the Application form. The application need not be completed in one sitting; you can revisit the form several times. However, you cannot edit any details on the Application form after you have made the online payment.