Capgemini www.capgemini.com is hiring freshers from 2014 & 2015 Batch with any graduation degree provided in the eligibility criteria below for the post of trainee engineer at IT Infrastructure Service. Initially the job location will be Bangalore and selected candidates will have to undergo training for 4 months and candidates must be ready join at any location and must be agreed to work in 24/7 shift timings if required.
Official Website : www.capgemini.com
Job Location : Bangalore ( Initially )
Position : Trainee Engineer ( ITIS)
Experience Required : 0 – 1 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2014 and 2015 Batch Pass outs
- Should be a graduate – BE / BTECH, MCA , MSC (IT / CS) OR BSC (IT / CS), BCA from Tier – 1 / 2 / 3 Engineering / Arts & Science Colleges
- Should be only from IT, Computer Science & Circuit branches ( Electrical , Electronics & (or) Communications)
- Should have scored 60% and above throughout in academics (X, XII, Degree)
- Important Notes :
- Should have good communication / English speaking skills
- Should be flexible to work at any location & in Shifts (24 *7)
- Should not have more than a year gap in education
Selection Process :
- Screening through trackers
- Online assessment test at your premises or on remote links starting from tomorrow itself
- L2 interview by Infra panels
- Communication assessment test on Person tool
- HR Round and Documents Verification
Important Points :
- Initial posting would be in BANGALORE .
- Training for around 4 months will be provided in Infra for 3-4 months.
- Deployment after training could be anywhere in India, based on business demand.
- Candidate has to be flexible to work at ANY LOCATION & IN SHIFTS (24 *7)
How To Apply :
Please try to find out the referral if possible. The link has been updated now since previous link was showing technical error.
Apply Link : Click Here