About the company:
Bidgely is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors.
Company Name: Bidgely
Company Website: www.bidgely.com
Position: Software Engineer-QA
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 17 July 2015
Last date to apply:15 July 2015
Salary offered:Rs.500000/- to Rs.600000/-
- 2015 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Design and develop framework, internal tools and scripts for testing large scale data
- systems, machine learning algorithms and responsive User Interface.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Simulate and test data streams from various hardware devices.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest technology, tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position