About Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC ) Training Schools:
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established through a Presidential Order on August 3, 1954, to be administered directly by the Prime Minister. The vision of the DAE is to empower India by the use of technology for creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life for her citizens. DAE is engaged in the design, construction and operation of Nuclear power/research Reactors and the associated Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies covering exploration, mining and processing of nuclear ores, production of heavy water, nuclear fuel fabrication, fuel reprocessing and nuclear waste management. It is also engaged in basic cutting-edge research in frontier areas of Engineering and Science. The spin-off technologies, human resource developed and technical services being rendered by DAE have been of great help of Indian industry.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2016 : Since 1956, DAE has been recruiting Scientific Officers annually through the BARC Training Schools to drive its various nation building programs. BARC Invites applications for the recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officers for the 2016-17 academic session of the BARC Training Schools.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Company Website : www.barc.gov.in
Location: Across India BARC Units
Position : Trainee Scientific Officers
Salary: Rs. 64,000/- p.m.
1. Engineering Discliplines: Click Here
2. Science Disciplines: Click Here
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Test OR GATE – 2015 / 2016 Score followed by Interview. But it is not mandatory to have GATE Score.
Engineering Disciplines : Click Here
Science Disciplines : Click Here
Online Exam Pattern:
All questions of the Online Exam are of objective type (multiple choice questions with only one correct choice of answer). Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer.
There will be 100 questions in all. The questions are so designed that a good candidate will be able to answer 100 questions in 120 minutes.
Application Fee :
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Women candidates / candidates belonging to SC/ST / Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) / Physically Challenged candidates , are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- All candidates who have paid Application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan at the time of Selection Interview.
Important Dates :
- Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2016: 19 Jan 2016
- Last date for Online Application : 7 February 2016
- Online Test : 12th – 20th March, 2016
- Last Date For Uploading Gate Score : 27th March, 2016
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 19.01.2016 to 07.02.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link :
1. Engineering Disciplines : Click Here
2. Science Disciplines : Click Here