Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
Company Name: Aricent
Position: Trainee Network Support
Salary & Benefits :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 Batch
- Degree : B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc(IT)
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in on 14 May 2016 at Aricent , Gurgaon location. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the following venue details :
Walk-in Date: 14th May, 2016 (Saturday)
Walk-in Timings: 10:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M
Walk-In Venue :
Aricent Technology, Tower 5,
Unitech Infospace, SEZ, Tikri,
Sohna Road, Sector. 48,
Landmark: Subhash Chowk
Contact Person: Jyoti Guleria (HR Team)
source : naukri