About The Company :
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Company Name: Aricent
Company Website: www.aricent.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Position : Associate Network Engineer
Salary & Other Benefits :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- per month during training period.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting salary package will be INR 3.30 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Experience Required : 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch only
- Degree / Specialization : B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, E&TC, Mechanical) / MCA / M.Sc(IT)
- Minimum Percentage Criteria : 60% and above in Current Degree. No eligibility for 10th, 12th and Graduation (in case of MCA and M.Sc.).
- Certification (not mandatory) : CCNA
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
How To Apply :
This is a pool campus drive for selected colleges of Delhi NCR , Haryana , Uttarakhand , Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
Last date to apply : 21 July 2016
Date of Drive : Last week of July 2016
Venue : Chitkara University, Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway (NH-64) , Punjab – 140 401
Registration Link : Click Here