About The Company :
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Position : Support Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Range: Best in the industry
Experience Required : 0-1 years of Experience / Freshers will be considered
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Any BE \ BTech\ MCA\ MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Experience: 0 – 1 years / fresher’s will be considered
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Job Description :
Do you want to be part of the team that makes sure that Amazon keeps its “best price” promise across millions of products worldwide? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
Roles and Responsibility :
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report into the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities :
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
How To Apply :
Try to apply with Employee Referral Email ID. Apply as soon as possible before link gets expired.
Apply Link : Click Here