Accenture Off Campus Drive 2014 & 2015 Batch September 2015 Across India :
Accenture is conducting off campus drive through Freshersworld to the post of Web Developer. Candidates from 2014 and 2015 Batch are eligible to apply for this post on or before 30 September 2015.
Official Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Web Developer
Last Date to Apply : 30 September 2015
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Batches : 2014 or 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE / BTech / BSc / BCA / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc
- Branches : BCA(Computers), BSC (CS/IT), BE/BTech (CS/IS/IT), ME/MTech (CS/IS/IT), MSc (CS/IT), MCA (Computers)
Job Description :
Summary : The Web Developer is a professional in object-oriented programing with expertise in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS, and works with multiple projects to provide solutions that follow up-to-date standards and best practices. Candidates usually have an academic background in computer science or similar studies. Level 12 is the junior level for this role, and no previous employment experience is required.
Role consists of:
- Analysis of requirements and estimations.
- Development using popular or client custom frameworks.
- Programming and implementing self-assessment quality assurance testing.
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Intermediate English.
- Team Player.
- Self-learner (willing to learn about the latest technologies).
- Good communication skills.
- Take ownership of his tasks and ensure their quality.
A plus – Documentation skills.
Technical Skills: Technology
HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
- Performing updates of HTML copy and images using an already installed CMS
- Development of HTML layouts from scratch using XHTML and HTML5 tags
- Knowledge of web development basic standards on XHTML and HTML5
- Creation and versioning of email templates
- Programming background
CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 crossbrowsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
- Knowledge of web development basic standards in CSS
- Knowledge of concepts like resets, pixel perfect, cross-browsing
- Perform fixes in CSS
- Develop CSS stylesheets from scratch
- Basic knowledge in CSS selectors and CSS3 properties (round borders, gradients, nth-child, etc)
- A plus – Knowledge of responsive design and basic standards and its implementation (media queries)
JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone, AngularJS)
- Beginner level experience with jQuery or similar framework (selectors, events, effects, animations)
- Knowledge in Build Tools and Workflows (examples: Grunt, Gulp, Rake, Ant, Yeoman, Bower, etc.)
- Basic level in image editing skills: slicing images, sprites implementation and images optimization for web
- Photoshop Layers manipulation
- Understanding of XML and JSON structures
- Manipulation of XML and JSON files
- Experience using web development and testing tools: Firebug, Web Developer Toolbars for Chrome, Safari, IE
- Basic knowledge in SVN (checkout, commit, update and resolve conflicts)
- Experience with FTP
- Pixel Perfect Tools for Firefox and Chrome
Web Optimization : Image optimization
Unit Testing / Quality Assurance
- Perform unit testing process for every accomplished task
- Basic knowledge in QA process
- Basic knowledge about email standards
- Creating and versioning email templates
CMS Templating :
- Editorial Capability: add, update or remove content and images
- Basic CMS module configuration
SEO : Basic knowledge in SEO
Social Networks :
- Experience integrating basic modules from Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest
- Implement share functionality for Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest
Analytics : Google Analytics, etc.