About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company: Accenture Services (P) Ltd
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Position: Software Engineering Associate
Job location: PAN India
Event date: 21 Sep 2014
Last date: 20 Sep 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.300000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
– Degree: BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2014 batch
– Eligibility score: Minimum 60% at BE/BTech level
– Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech level
– Backlogs: No standing backlogs
– Good pH score
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
Following candidates are encouraged to apply:
1. Candidates from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs and equivalent colleges.
2. Candidates who have an alternate competing offer from a company with minimum revenues of $500 million.(especially from companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Mindtree, HCL, Tech Mahindra etc the same will be verified on the day of event)
Note: No future drives (in other locations) are planned as of now
Apply Link: Click here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position
For Any Queries Comment Below !