About The Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture is recruiting experienced IT Professionals of 2015 Batch BE / BTech / MCA candidates through Employee Referral. Candidates with experience of more than 2 months are eligible to apply for the position of Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name : Accenture Services (P) Ltd
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2015 Batch only
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Specialization : All Branches
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 60% (55% + for Maharashtra Colleges ) and above in Highest Degree ( BE / BTech / MCA )
- Experience Required : 2 Months+
- Candidates with 2-11 months of IT experience working with Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3 organizations (2015 pass outs.)
- Gaps in Education : Not more than 1 year (no gap during engineering)
- Notice Period : 0 to 30 days
- Strong Communication Skills
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can approach Accenture employee for this job openings.
How to refer (for Accenture Employees ):
- If your referral’s profile matches the above criteria, log on to https://employeereferrals.
- Search for the opening: [Group Title – Freshers] [Level – 12] [Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune]
- Fill in all the mandatory details and upload your referral’s resume.
- Once the resume is successfully uploaded, you will receive an auto-generated email with a unique candidate identification (CID) number for the candidate.
- You can use the CID number to track the status of your referral.
- Note: The referral bonus is not applicable for this hiring.